Sunday, 14 December 2014

Blogger Secret Santa 2014


So I signed up for my very first Blogger Secret Santa this year, as I thought it sounded such a cute idea. This was organised solely by the lovely Char over at T*Rexes and Tiaras. I believe about 20 of us took part, and Char worked out who was sending to who! I was told to send to Louisa, of Duck in a Dress, so I had a good read of her wonderful blog- which has a super interesting insight into her life in the Somerset countryside- and had a think about what she might like! I loved the concept of thinking of a gift based on their blog, and I really hope she loves her little collection of presents! Funnily enough, I didn't realise that Louisa would also be sending her gift to me! I received it on Friday, after a long, tiring day at school, and I was just so happy to have been sent something so thoughtful and cheery. Louisa got me down to an absolute tee.




In my big BOX (so exciting!) of parcels, I received: a huge floral, Cath Kidston-esque journal, a bunny night light that unknown to Louisa, I've had my eye on for months (!), a box of my favourite Twining's fruity teas, a super sweet peach-flavoured lipbalm with a fox on, three adorable 'Flower Fairies' bath cubes, two Christmas themed pens, loads and loads of yummy, chocolatey treats and the cutest book I may have ever seen- a 1971 edition of Enid Blyton's Nature Lover's Book No. 2: Country Walks with Uncle Merry. Louisa must have read how much I love Enid Blyton, and though she was worried I may already have this book, I actually have never read it! It is a beautiful gift.



I'm pleased that my blog must represent my personality as she managed to gather a selection of presents that couldn't really be more 'me'! I want to say a huge, huge thank you to Louisa, and ask you to go and check out her blog as it is one of the most original and quirky I have seen!

Did you take part in a Blogger Secret Santa and if so what did you receive? xox

 

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm so glad you liked it all! I really enjoyed putting it together and that's definitely good that you haven't got the book :-) Thank you so much for my present and card as well; I'm planning on doing a blog post about it and replying to your email properly once we've recovered from all the Christmas madness :-) xx

    ReplyDelete