Wednesday, 28 January 2015

The Scruffy Doodle Diaries


I just love to give kisses!




























As Izzy's quite busy with school at the moment, I thought I'd be kind and make my first guest blogger appearance. I had a busy weekend! On Saturday my big but littlest sister Immy came home and so I got lots and lots of cuddles and strokes. I was just so pleased to see her as Christmas felt like absolutely ages ago! I got taken to the big pet shop on Sunday where I got to watch funny furballs running round in glass boxes and I was treated to a new harness. I chewed through my other one- it was an accident, I promise. It happened because when I have stick fun with Dad in the field by our house I get so happy and excited that I put my harness in my mouth and shake, exactly like I do when I've just got out the bath. My new harness is tighter than my old one so I'm not sure I can do that anymore. It's a shame but I've got to grow out of bad habits sometime. I am two after all this year. I can't remember what we did for my first birthday but this year Izzy's promised she'll make me a special puppy cake. If it's anything like that Madeira cake I pinched off the side before it will be delicious....

When we got home from the pet shop on Saturday, Mum made me this super comfortable, fleecy blanket bed. Although I like sleeping on the hard bits of the floor in the day, this is a nice treat for when I snuggle up with Toby-cat at bedtime. It's got pink ribbons on the end which I appreciate but I think my owners do try to make me more girly than I am. They like me to smell nice and I just like to smell of mud! Although I do love being brushed so my fur goes all fluffy; that's my favourite feeling as it gets rid of all my itches. 


On Sunday evening Toby brought a poor mouse inside and it was very sad. Normally I try holding them in my mouth to warm them up but this time I could tell it was too late. I think Toby thinks he's cool bringing the dormice in as presents for me but I don't like it very much. I would much rather they come and live with us and get on with Toby and George and then we could play and snuggle.


I'm off now because it's time for a nap. Then I might try and scrounge some human dinner....I know something's in the oven! Ah, puppy life.....

Love,
Genevieve

4 comments:

  1. Aw Genny! I love it when you give bump kisses! Big cuddly bear!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness. That dog is just so flippin' cute!!!!!!!!!!!! What breed is it?


    http://thelittlebluesailboat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute omg! great post :)

    xx fawnchic

    ReplyDelete