Wednesday, 8 April 2015

ASOS Wishlist: European Sightseeing Suitcase

1. Luxe Tshirt Dress with V Neck
2. Kiss The Sky Crop Top with Tassel Trim in Giraffe Print
3. Metal Box Cross Body Bag


ASOS are so on point for updating our summer wardrobes at the moment. I found it hard to narrow down my lengthy list of saved items, but here's a covetable mixture of city sight-seeing staples. Of course, when backpacking, you want to save room; this ethnic silver bag is simple but eyecatching enough to be teamed with all of your evening outfits. This silky khaki dress can be worn with espadrilles or these adorable scallop flats by day for museum wandering, or by night with heels and a jazzy necklace. My favourite piece, the Liberty-esque playsuit, would make a beautiful picture up le Tour Eiffel, and look ultra chic over a white bandeau bikini for sunbathing on the sand. This giraffe crop top is just the trusty sort of piece I like to have to throw on with denim shorts and a fedora. As for the elephant watch, telling the time is definitely a necessity for interrailing. Basically, ASOS has all you need for your holiday suitcase. I know I will be stocking up on key, versatile pieces like these over the next few months.

What's currently on your ASOS wishlist?

4 comments:

  1. I love the giraffe print shirt!

    http://www.rainandteaparties.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that metal box bag is adorable!!

    captaincharghley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could spend hours on ASOS, there's just so much variety! My poor bank account. I love that watch!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag is so amazing, just like the ones they sell in the Souks in Marrakech! xx

    http://herfashionmemoir.com

    ReplyDelete