Sunday, 4 November 2012

Outfit Of The Day: A Little Bit Rockstar

 

   Having just found two amazing new items on the Once Upon A Time site (See my post: 'Once Upon A Time' for the lowdown on its fab vintage aesthetic), I felt that inspired I had to share them!! I love the laidback grunge-glam feel of this outfit. In fact, I covered one of my rockier style icons, Cara Delevingne, wearing this identical outfit (a customised Trapstar London tee, Burberry Prorsum quilted leather jacket and Levis shorts) at Paris Fashion Week last month.
 
 
  This oversized Nirvana tee (£22) is the coolest piece of band merch I have seen around- featuring a list of songs on the back from the 1989 Bleach album and a 1991 album it is quirky, ridiculously cool and a great tribute to the band. And the vintage black studded leather backpack (£25) completely finishes off the grungy 90's look- its minature size contrasted with its full-on spikes is super-cute. Channel this outfit like Cara with your trusty leather jacket, faded or distressed vintage-look cut-offs and lace-up biker boots. I seem to have an uncontrollable fetish for leather right now(!) and am totally coveting the OUAT Vintage Black Grunge Leather Shorts; they would look fab with the tee as an edgy alternative to denim.
 
 
 
Add a pair of biker boots like these Topshop Arielle2 High Hiker Boots £90
to any indie tee and shorts combo for ultimate grunge
 
Vintage Black Grunge Leather Shorts £30   
The items at Once Upon A Time unsurprisingly sell out super quick, so make sure you snap up the products you fall in love with as soon as the bank balance allows it!! I can't wait to see what else the team at OUAT have to offer us!


1 comment: