Sunday, 4 January 2015

Sunday Stories: Pt 1




I thought I'd squeeze in a post as I have a feeling I won't be blogging much this coming week! I have my PGCE interview for teacher training on Tuesday and I've spent more or less all day preparing for it (Christmas Ferrero Rochers got me through!) We did get out in the morning though for a lovely trek across the fields in our village with Gen. It was so misty; I didn't quite realise just how much fog there was until we were in the middle of a field that usually stretches for miles, and we could only see just a bit ahead of us. It felt a bit like a sci-fi film and we were trapped in this mysterious, supernatural bubble! It wasn't that cold once we got walking, though I was well layered up! I can't take my bobble hat off at the moment- I'm just addicted to its coziness, even when I'm indoors! Getting fresh country air is one of my favourite things to do, which you've probably gathered by now! We're always out and about in our wellies with a very muddy pup! We actually said a farewell to my little sister this afternoon, who's gone back to college in Newcastle for about 3 weeks. Then she's popping back for a last weekend, before heading off to Florida to join the Disney Cruises team as a trainee deck officer! We're not jealous at all... With Immy leaving us it was time to take down all the Christmas decorations. I always feel sad seeing them in their box but then a teeny bit of excitement sets in for next year! Our living room looks absolutely huge now; does anyone else feel like that when they take their tree down?!
This is only a short post but I thought these misty pictures were really cool. I'm thinking of going back to blogging on Sundays as it's the only free day I get really now! Matt always does uni assignments on Sunday so it's my me-time day. That's why I've called this post 'Sunday Stories'- hopefully I will manage to give you a new part every weekend!

What did you get up to today? xox

4 comments:

  1. Ooh good luck for tomorrow's interview! You'll be fab I'm sure! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Those photos are really beautiful, I wish the land was like that by me!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete